Grab Cheap Flights to Italy
Venice is one of the popular tourist destinations of Italy. It is a place that is so visibly tethered to its past Venice is having a mini-renaissance. Book your cheap flights to Italy now and visit the floating city for a wonderful vacation. Visit our website to know more about the special discounts if you book now.
Venice’s museums are world class and not to be missed when you visit. There are some 141 churches are untainted architectural heritage. The Gothic Doge’s Palace is another wonderful place to look around. You can simply stroll around the small streets and walk beside the canals. Many street corners give you a photo opportunity. You can easily locate the Grand Canal and Piazza San Marco from any place. All the major attractions of Venice lie around these two landmarks.
Best time to Visit:
- Avoid summers as it will be extremely hot and humid and it might stink.
- Choose your best time to visit and book cheap flights to Italy through our website.
- Spring and fall see many tourists and will be pleasant to look around.
- These seasonless tourists and the temperature will be very mild.
- Winters will be very freezing and chances of a flood are more.
- December and January are so pleasant to look around.
- Venice is popular for its water-based transport.
- The water buses will travel around Grand Canal and loop around the main city.
- You can also take public gondolas that will cross the Grand Canal at regular points.
- Water buses from the airports cost roughly around $16.
- Water Taxis are very expensive and may cost around $60 per minute.
- Book your cheap flights to Italy to enjoy the floating city.
Tips: public transport routes are limited to waterways. Footbridges can be used only for climbing few stairs. So it will be very difficult to walk around with heavy luggage. Most museums and galleries close on Monday. Plan your travel properly.
- St. Mark’s Basilica:
- Venice’s best-known church us the most easily recognized in the world.
- The scorning interior with a gold mosaic over the domes and walls are so beautiful to look.
- The magnificent golden altarpiece is one of the finest in Europe adorn around 2000 gems and precious stones.
- Grand Canal:
- The Grand Canal measures some 3.8 kilometers, with gondolas shuttle back and forth at many stops between the bridges.
- You can book cheap flights to Italy to have a romantic vacation at Venice.
- It is one of the major traffic corridors to the city.
- Public water buses and private water taxis are floating throughout the canal.
- These can be used for the mode of transport in the city.
You can visit expediaflightdeals.com or call us at to know more details about other top attractions of Venice. Book your cheap flights to Italy and have a fun-filled vacation.